Homemade MayonnaiseCourse: SidesCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
After try this homemade mayonnaise, you won’t buy it at the store. This is so creamy, flavorful and a treat for your senses.
4 egg yolks
250ml olive oil
One teaspoon mustard
Juice from half a lemon
One tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- Whisk the egg yolks together with the mustard.
- Once mixed, add slowly oil and continue whisking.
- After about half of the oil has been added, add the lemon juice and salt and continue whisking.
- This mayo will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
- You can add extra ingredients for extra flavour like fresh herbs, curry powder, red chilly powder.
15 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories152
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14%
- Cholesterol 56mg 19%
- Sodium 7mg 1%
- Potassium 14mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 0.2g
- Protein 0.8g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.