Celery JuiceCourse: Recipes
Celery is known to be really powerful to activate your gut, release toxins and heal the body. Think about good digestion and radiant skin. I bet you want to try it now.
1 whole organic celery (12-15 stalks)
3 jars (330 ml)
- Use organic celery, cutting off the base to separate the stalks
- Wash them in clean water to remove any debris.
- Chop the celery stalks into 3 cm pieces and place them in the juicer.
- Feed the celery through your juicer.
- Place a fine sieve over the mouth of a bowl and pour the masticated celery through the sieve.
- Before pour into the jars, filter your masticated juice again with a cheesecloth. Use your hands to squeeze the celery juice through the bag.
- Pour your juice into the jars, seal them and keep them in the fridge.
- And drink one as soon as you can.
- You can use a blender if you don’t have a slow masticating juicer.
- If you can’t find organic celery, you can use non-organic celery. Just be aware that you need to wash it very carefully. Celery is one of the vegetables with more pesticides.
- If you want to add extra flavour to your juice, you can consider to add parsley, ginger, cucumber, lemon, cilandro.
- If you are willing to try celery juice, just try it. See how you feel. You will never try, you will never know if it’s right for you. Trust your body.