Cauliflower riceCourse: SidesDifficulty: Easy
Cauliflower rice can be a perfect side dish for a lot of dishes.
1 medium head Cauliflower
1/8 tsp Black pepper (or 1/4 tsp, to taste)
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp Sea Salt
- Make cauliflower rice using a box grater or food processor with grater blade.
- Season the raw cauliflower rice with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice. Stir fry 3-5 minutes, uncovered, until cauliflower rice is al dente. Do not cover.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Try our cauliflower rice with keto butter chicken